British Blind Sport - First Steps Project

(1 Post)
firststepsBBS Wed 15-Jun-16 14:28:26

My name is Jennifer and I work for British Blind Sport. We are a charity based in the United Kingdom that helps blind and partially sighted people get active and play sport. We are seeking to distribute a free pack in order to encourage visually impaired children to become physically active. This project is titled First Steps and will taking place across Scotland within the coming months, reaching 120 families. The project is aimed at physically inactive children between the ages of 5 and 15 who are living in Scotland.

We are now seeking to advertise this opportunity to visually impaired children in Scotland so that children across the country can request one. The project is charity funded and the packs are free.

Please see attached a one page handout with further information regarding the First Steps activity pack and how to sign up for one. Families can sign up for a pack at bit.ly/firststepsscotland

I would appreciate it if you could pass this message on to the parents and guardians of children with a visual impairment so that we can spread the word. For more information please feel free to get in touch at firststeps@britishblindsport.org.uk

Thank you in advance for your time.

Jennifer

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now