This topic is for registered charities to post about their organisation or campaigns. PLEASE NOTE: Mumsnet does not check/endorse any of the charities posting here, and folk considering donating funds should be aware that they do so at their own risk.

A Brave Lady With a Bucket LIst

(2 Posts)
justAbloke99 Sun 04-Aug-13 23:28:04

Following a small amount of confusion about the legitimacy of my original appeal and the subsequent deletion of it I have provided MumsNet HQ with an explanation showing the appeal is genuine. They are satisfied and have allowed me to re-post the appeal here. I would like to thank the staff for their understanding.

Ladies and gentlemen,

Please have a look at the link below:

Anne-Marie and cervical cancer

I have spoken with Anne-Marie and she told me that regarding the champagne on her bucket list she buys a bottle from the supermarket shelf as and when she can afford it.

I have come up with a cunning plan:

THE AIM

Anne-Marie would like to try as many varieties of champagne as possible. I think it would be really nice to make this wish come true.

THE PLAN

1. Click on this link:

List of Bottles

2. Fill out the columns as you see fit (avoids repetition of bottles as far as possible)

3. Purchase champagne (half bottles are widely available)

4. Post to address noted on spreadsheet (and repeated below)

5. Feel great knowing you have done a nice thing

6. Pass this plan around to as many people as you want to

On a date and time, to be arranged with Anne-Marie, I will collect the bottles and deliver them to wherever she wants.

I have made this as simple as possible in order to cater to the lowest common denominator which is most definitely ME.

Many of us have experience or knowledge of friends/relatives in the same position as Anne-Marie. It is bloody awful and to be able to put a smile on a face is a wonderful thing.

Please, next time you are out shopping pop an extra item on the list that says "Champagne".

Many thanks

Op Champagne Bubbles
C/O Graham
Officers Mess
Royal Air Force Wyton Headquarters
Huntingdon
Cambridgeshire
PE28 2EA

This plan is really simple and cervical cancer is pertinent to the majority of users on this site.

Once again many thanks for reading and understanding.

justAbloke99 Mon 05-Aug-13 16:21:59

Unashamed bump smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now