This topic is for registered charities to post about their organisation or campaigns. PLEASE NOTE: Mumsnet does not check/endorse any of the charities posting here, and folk considering donating funds should be aware that they do so at their own risk.

Puzzles for children's therapy

(1 Post)
codyrauh Sun 23-Jun-13 01:13:17

Hello Everyone,

I am working on a special project to create puzzles that are designed specifically for children with special needs. Plan is to donate them to a local hippotherapy program I volunteer at in Colorado Springs, CO.
I have participated in this volunteer program now for 3-4 months and I noticed a need for more specialized puzzles and interactive items to assist therapist in their sessions with children.

So I came up with this
www.kickstarter.com/projects/codyrauh/zoobits

Utilizing my skills as a 3D prototype designer in order to make tools which could help improve the quality of the therapy sessions.
I have 28 days to make this work and I am looking for advice from parents what they would do to promote this, or how they would reach out to other families if this was their project they were working on for their child.

Thank you kindly,

Cody Rauh
Phone: 720.585.1976
email: cody.rauh@gmail.com

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now