This topic is for registered charities to post about their organisation or campaigns. PLEASE NOTE: Mumsnet does not check/endorse any of the charities posting here, and folk considering donating funds should be aware that they do so at their own risk.

Can you imagine being in pain every time you walk???

(1 Post)
MaceyMarmite Tue 07-May-13 14:05:02

The medical conditions Pachyonychia Congenita (PC) and Epidermolysis Bullosa (EB) affect people of all ages and leave sufferers in constant pain, making it extremely difficult to complete even the most simplest tasks like holding something or walking.

Inspired by my friend who has a husband and young son with PC I have set myself the challenge of walking/cycling barefoot 350 miles over 35 days.

I’m keeping an online account of my trials and tribulations at www.facebook.com/Xtremebarefootchallenge if you fancy keeping tabs on my progress. I'd really appreciate it if you could tell your family and friends about my challenge and the charities that support PC and EB sufferers on your own Facebook sites.

Thank you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now