This topic is for discussing changing bags. If you want to buy and sell changing bags, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Would you recommend a Pacapod?

(4 Posts)
user1471383602 Sun 21-Aug-16 17:31:15

Hi, I have a four month old daughter and am looking for recommendations for a new changing bag. The one we currently have is driving me mad as it doesn't have a zip, just a flap over the top which flies open and stuff goes everywhere!
I've been eyeing up the Pacapods - either the Napier or Jura. Does anyone have either of these and would you recommend it? Trying to work out the difference between them!
Thanks

wiltingfast Sun 21-Aug-16 17:47:43

I had one of the first versions. It was great. Loved the smaller bags in it which ultimately we used much more than the large bag itself. Looking at what they have now, it was probably most like the Richmond, though not quite as big.

Would I recommend, well, they are very expensive. You could probably much the same effect with a regular bag and some smaller bags in it dividing up your stuff as you wish. You don't really need such a large bag either for day to day, though they are handy if you are traveling. Personally, I'd probably prefer a more neutral bag than the ones you like as DH has to use it too!

If you have the money though, I don't think you can do better. I seem to recall fitting an AMAZING amount of stuff into them. The kids still use one of the small inner bags too.

Happy choosing!

LouTheMac Sun 21-Aug-16 18:39:30

Yes I had the napier, i really liked having the "pods" as when I needed to feed or change you have everything together in one place. I did find that when the pods were full they eat into the space in the main compartment - so it is all about the pods really and making the most of those. Sold it after i had been using it for about 18 months and got about £40 back for it.

Cellardoor23 Thu 25-Aug-16 01:13:50

I have a pocopod. I think it's great. I've never had an issue with the pods taking up too much room. I like the fact I can take one of the pods for nappy changes rather than take the whole bag which I like.

It's quite durable as I've knocked it about a few times and it hasn't scratched or broke.

It's also been through the torrential rain test and nothing got wet and the outside dried pretty quick.

It is pricey but for something that's going to be my main bag for a couple years maybe more if I decide to have another DC I think it's worth the investment. I would recommend.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now