Note: This topic is for discussing changing bags. If you want to buy and sell changing bags, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

Are there any other changing bags that have 'pods' like the Pacapod??

(5 Posts)
AlmondFrangipani Sat 23-Mar-13 21:13:10

I just wondered if anyone had found any as I am on the hunt for something in comparison to the pacapod.

Gatorade Sat 23-Mar-13 21:20:50

I looked for something similar and didnt find anything I liked so I resorted to putting together my own! I bought a Storksak (which has been a brilliant purchase) and then two packs of these (to act as internal pods).

m.boots.com/mt/www.boots.com/en/Clear-travel-bags_52340/

I use one for a spare change of clothes, one for weaning related equipment, one for changing (great to just grab the small changing 'pod' when DD needs changing) and so on. I found these very useful as they are transparent and easy to quickly check what needs restocking before heading out.

HoliHoliHoliday Sat 23-Mar-13 21:24:46

Gatorade - genius!!

MrsMeeple Sat 23-Mar-13 22:06:05

Mine - but I made it myself so that probably won't help you! I have one inside bag with changing stuff (easy to grab on the way to the change room), one with a change of clothes and a couple of emergency toys, and one with food.

Try outdoor stores or travel shops for packing bags, this kind of thing:

www.kathmandu.co.uk/packs-and-bags/packing-solutions.html#!p=1&offset=1005

www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_1_12?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=packing+bags+for+travel&sprefix=Packing+bags%2Caps%2C236

binkybonk Sat 06-Apr-13 15:59:15

Yup, what Gatorade said- I have a storksak too- lovely bag- and bought toiletry bags which sit like peas in a pod along the middle of the bag.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now