Note: This topic is for discussing changing bags. If you want to buy and sell changing bags, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

iCandy changing bag - would you bother?

(6 Posts)
FormerlyKnownAsPrincessChick Sun 24-Mar-13 11:15:50

Thanks ladies. As I thought not worth bothering! Funny as I was admiring my friends babymel bag yesterday. Time for a little shopping trip methinks :-)

AlanMoore Sun 24-Mar-13 09:30:06

Babymel bags fasten on to the pram and are a good size. Some of them aren't too babyish and pass as normal bags. Boots have them.

staverton Sun 24-Mar-13 09:24:06

I have a black one I can sell you second hand

I wouldn't bother. There are loads of others out there and there will be one you prefer either the look or practicalities of. However after looking if you still prefer the iCandy then go for it

youmaycallmeSSP Fri 22-Mar-13 20:04:58

Don't bother. It's has no magic properties. You can get much nicer changing bags for as little or as much as you like. It doesn't even have to be a 'changing bag': anything with a decent amount of space will do. Just pick a bag you like, add a fold-up changing mat, vast amounts of baby-related stuff and you're done.

FormerlyKnownAsPrincessChick Fri 22-Mar-13 12:31:40

So, we're looking at buying an iCandy Strawberry. I notice that the coordinating changing bag is quite expensive... Does anyone have one and is it worth it? Would it be better to go for just a normal changing bag / rucksack or does the bag magically hook into the pram in a way that makes it indispensable?!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now