This topic is for discussing changing bags. If you want to buy and sell changing bags, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Changing bag on a budget

(3 Posts)
cjamme Thu 29-Dec-11 18:36:12

Have you seen Mia Tui, they have bags that can be used for changing bags, starting at £29.99 they are also giving away a free bag with every bag purchased. Just quote FREE BLACK GRACE or FREE BROWN GRACE. www.miatui.com

madam1mim Tue 20-Dec-11 19:50:58

not sure about the babies r us bags but we didnt wnt to spend a lot on a changing bag so got one from kiddicare.com, its by graco and has lasted ery well. loads of room and pockets. was only about £15. they have other cheap bags on there too.

dldl Tue 20-Dec-11 12:18:54

Hi,

I hope someone here can help me. I'm looking for a changing bag. I currently use the free Boots Parenting one, but the zip is breaking and it isn't quite big enough for a whole day out.

Don't want to spend more than £30ish. Does anyone have a changing bag they can recommend? I have a Baby Jogger City Elite buggy, so it changing bag has a shoulder strap it can hang over the handle bar, or go in the basket underneath.

I have seen that Babies R Us have some of their own brand changing bags on offer for £20, and mothercare have the Phil & Teds Diddie for £20 on sale. Anyone have any experience with these? Suggestions welcome!

Thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now