Note: This topic is for discussing changing bags. If you want to buy and sell changing bags, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

Cath Kidston Nappy Bag...

(7 Posts)
Hullygully Wed 08-Jun-11 16:57:19

No, it's a changing bag. I would never put my personal items in with the nappies. I try to coordinate my handbag to match.

RugbyWidow7 Wed 08-Jun-11 16:50:21

Can I ask, do you use it as a hand bag too - i.e. can you get your purse, keys, phone etc in there as well as the baby stuff? That's what I'm hoping for really. Thanks

RugbyWidow7 Wed 08-Jun-11 16:06:41

thanks ladies. Still unsure as to whether to purchase this or not. It looks so pretty, but is on the small side...

CornishKK Wed 08-Jun-11 15:23:03

I found it too small and the cowboy print oilcloth runs if it gets damp - my friend and I both had the same design and this happened to both of us. Neither of us still use the bag. I used mine for the first few months but switched to a Cath Kidston day tote bag instead. Although now PFB is two I can get away with a nappy, wipes & Tommy Tippee in my normal handbag!

tutu100 Wed 08-Jun-11 15:19:54

I had the red stars bag. It is a beautiful bag, but I would say not big enough if you have more than 1 child. I couldn't fit everything I needed for a baby and a preschooler in it (for just the baby it was fine). Also it is quite a heavy bag before you put anything in it IYSWIM.

Overall I have loved it and if you only have one child to carry stuff around for then it is perfectly adequete size wise. I would say make sure you get it on offer somewhere though as I think £60 for it is a bit steep.

Hullygully Wed 08-Jun-11 15:16:52

It's just fabulous!! Worth every penny. It's the perfect size for a couple of nappies and other accoutrements and more to the point it causes all those little glances of envy from those with crappy old changing bags!!

RugbyWidow7 Wed 08-Jun-11 15:15:24

Does anyone have it and do you find it big enough? I'm about to purchase my first changing bag and as they're quite pricey I want to get it right. I love the look of the navy CK bag, but put off by comments about the size, so would love some honest MN opinions. Thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now