This topic is for discussing changing bags. If you want to buy and sell changing bags, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Just found a great leather changing bag that actually looks nice as well!

(1 Post)
bootsdingo77 Tue 24-May-11 11:52:58

So excited - I have worked my way through a few changing bags since having twin boys last May - and have never really liked any of them cos they look so Mumsy. Instead I wanted one that could take all the boys stuff but still looked like a nice normal bag/handbag as well, and have finally found one that I love! Its a really lovely leather bag from a wee company called Scaramanga that a friend recommended to me. There are 2 sizes but I found the smaller one is perfect for me and I would definitely have used it BT (before twins) as well . Can get all our gear in it and then when I occasionally leave the house without the boys, it also doubles as a great handbag. I have had loads of comments and compliments about it and totally love it! It is also really good value and cheaper than lots of the changing bags that I have seen - mine cost £72.50 and when I told them I wanted it as a changing bag they gave me a free lovely changing mat as well. The link is Its called a Vintage Flight Bag 2. The larger bag link is
Happy changing!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now