This topic is for discussing changing bags. If you want to buy and sell changing bags, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Looking for a flowery changing bag....

(7 Posts)
sleepysox Wed 13-Jul-11 14:02:14

jujube bags from www.thatcuteage.com

tipp2chicago Wed 13-Jul-11 13:56:08

Hi, don't know if you're aware of them, but Kalencom do a lovely range of bags, some of which have flowery patterns - lots available here

mumtobee Mon 13-Jun-11 12:48:06

Thanks so much for all this info - sorry that I didn't reply earlier!!

Emmz0 Sat 16-Apr-11 02:16:26

Hi I'm on the hunt for the 'it' changing bag for the last few weeks haven't seen one yet but seen soo many!

nearly mentioned orla kiely but then saw that your budget and have ruled these out.

The one that fits your requirements most seems to be ebay i.e. there are a couple of sellers who make oil cloth nappy changing bags just type in 'oilcloth changing bags' and there are a few floral designs otherwise quite a few of the sellers say you can get in touch with your own requirements i.e. fabric etc and can create one for you. I can't personally recommend these as I have never bought of these sellers.

otherwise if ebay no good try:
love lammie baby change bag oilcloth martha - £53.99 very floral design

Other bags that are floral but not oilcloth are:

Tiny Tillia Tulip Pink Print Changing Bag - boots £39.99
Babymel Amanda Black and White Floral - boots £49.95
samsonite blossom slouch changing bag-cherry blossom - boots £51.05

summer infant izabel print tote - mothercare £19.99
chicco bello shopper changing bag - capri £69.99

Pink lining bags - john lewis

savoycabbage Mon 11-Apr-11 12:32:50

Pink lining have lots of different styles.

mumtobee Sun 10-Apr-11 21:10:47

....with a wipeable outside (oilcloth type material) - for not more than £70.

There are so many different makes out there, anyone know of the sort of thing I'm looking for?

Thanks in advance!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now