Note: This topic is for discussing changing bags. If you want to buy and sell changing bags, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

Rucksack style changing bags - non ugly. Dreaming?

(4 Posts)
aendr Fri 28-Jan-11 21:32:33

I have a Ju Ju Be Be Right Back. They do a range of backpacks, with different patterns. Not cheap though.
http://www.ju-ju-be.com/products/backpacks.html

ecuse Fri 28-Jan-11 12:30:10

Oooh I like the look of the sling bag - thanks!

abbiejb Thu 27-Jan-11 20:15:33

I found this website the other day.. www.pacapod.com they have a brilliant range of changing bags that don't look like theyr'e for baby changing. Not the cheapest but they are very stylish!

ecuse Thu 27-Jan-11 14:38:51

Are there any rucksack-style changing bags which are non-ugly? I have trouble with my back when I carry anything heavier than a light handbag on one shoulder. Also hoping to use a sling for carrying as much as possible, so think two shoulder bag will be easier to negotiate with that. But are there any around that are not boring and black or just plain ugly? Otherwise I'm thinking I might as well use my boring black work laptop bag rather than shell out for something particular.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now