Mini clubman boot size.

(5 Posts)
NavyandWhite Mon 29-Aug-16 10:23:37

Are they big enough for a large dog for small trips?

Fancy something smaller and love the mini but do need to transport the dogs a lot ( other dog is weeny )

Cheers!

AmyBecker Wed 07-Sep-16 14:18:17

If you love the MINI then yeah the clubman is your best bet! People I know have managed two dogs in the back of an ordinary MINI with the seats down so the clubman will just be that more practical.

It's extra space, and the boot doors will make it easier for getting the dogs in and out. Pretty sure the latest version you can open the boot remotely by waving your foot under the tailgate too.

If you're buying new, there's the full list of the options if it helps www.carkeys.co.uk/mini/clubman/estate?76542rh

IVB Sun 18-Sep-16 13:31:48

I too am looking at a Mini Clubman. My boys are tall 12 & 14 year-olds and have two dogs. But what worries me is I shall need to do 1-2 hour journeys in it and wonder if it's not a great car for this. Any advise would be much appreciated and hope you don't mind me butting in on your thread NavyandBlue.

Artandco Sun 18-Sep-16 13:32:41

What about the Mini Countryman?

AmyBecker Mon 19-Sep-16 15:26:15

@IVB i'm not 100% sure how the clubman is on mileage but I do know that the Volvo V40 is great for high mileage.

I don't own one personally but my sister does and she travels around 2 and a half hours each day for about 3 years no and she has had no faults with the car.

www.carkeys.co.uk/volvo/v40/hatchback?76542rh - If you need to look more into it.

Hope this helps anyway!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now