S max isofix help please?

(4 Posts)
alyxrae Wed 08-Jun-16 21:46:33

Hiya

Im expecting twins in november and already have a daughter, she'll be 3 by the time they arrive, im just wondering if anyone has a ford smax? We're looking at buying one as there the only 7 seaters i like.

I already have 2 cabriofix car seats ready for when they arrive one with the base already, does an smax have isofix points? Iv read that theres something with the flooring that doesnt allow the leg of the base to sit properly?
My daughters in a britax evolva 123 and i dont wanna take her out of it into a high back booster as i dread something will happen to us! Will they all fit on the middle row? Im hoping all the seats have isofix points so she doesnt have to go in the middle?
Iv looked everywhere and there doesnt seem to be much info on the s max seats?
Im so confused and would really appreciate any help please?

Thank you!

workingonitagain Sat 11-Jun-16 18:35:07

Hi there, i have an smax and had it for 2 years and i can tell you that the isofix is standard on the 2nd row and you can fit 3 full sized car seat across as them now. Great car!

LotsofDots Sat 11-Jun-16 18:47:22

The middle row is three full sized seats which can move back and forward individually and all have isofix.

alyxrae Sat 11-Jun-16 21:41:10

Ahh thank you lovelys! Couldnt find any info anywhere to tell me if you could or not!
Thank you for your help! X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now