aygo-107-C1 3 door or 5 door

(3 Posts)
chefslot Thu 31-Mar-16 23:37:21

I come to this forum a lot as you guys honestly offer the best advice. Now i've asked on a few man forums but 3 cylinders and under 2.0l is not heard off, let alone a baby seat.
You fantastic people must have had one of these cars, i was just wondering as a 3 door gives more door space where the 5 door is two cramped doors, how do you get on with putting the little one in the back. Got a megane atm and just need something a little smaller and with less gadgets.
I have my daughter once a week, and soon will be overnight, i understand the pushchair thing can be a problem, but i don't mind getting a bag and strapping it into the front passenger seat. Also thinking about getting a rucksack to go in to wooded areas to get her into nature. Sorry she's only just gone past 6 months but i want her to experience nature.
Regards

eatingforonemore Mon 11-Apr-16 13:30:35

I have a new C1 (one year old) I have a 5 door and fit my DDs Cybex Sirona rear facing in the back and I can fit my Uppababy vista or my Silvercross reflex in the boot.

chefslot Mon 11-Apr-16 15:55:36

Cheers, i think i am going to go with a yaris as higher ncap rating. ATB

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now