Citroen C4 Cactus

(3 Posts)
Hersetta427 Mon 14-Mar-16 15:37:00

Does anyone have one....if so what are your thoughts?

Thinking of getting one as my new car for work (just started a new job and am driving 100m per day) so the mpg is appealing (plus I do think it looks funky).

I am currently driving the family C3 Picasso which I do really like, even if it looks a little dull. Love the high driving position, it returns good mileage for my commute (63mpg) and it has not once let us down in 3 years.

Thoughts or suggestions please?

AmyBecker Wed 23-Mar-16 17:56:15

I've heard the C3 1.4 e-HDi 70 Airdream is the best option for mpg so if that's your main priority I'd just stick with that.

How come your thinking of changing to a C4 cactus?

Hersetta427 Tue 19-Apr-16 14:19:25

Sorry didn't see your reply - we weren't changing had to get an additional car as after 20 years of commuting into London I got a new job within driving distance. Well a month down the line I have my Cactus (bought a car with a couple of hundred miles on the clock direct from citroen after their order was cancelled) for 6k less than list price and I love it. Very easy to drive and my mileage usually comes out around 64mpg. Love the colour and the funky look of it. Very different from my boring looking c3 picasso

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now