LR Freelander2

(5 Posts)
LovingTheSunshine Tue 11-Feb-14 16:38:23

Hi
Looking into getting a freelander2 but wondering of anyone knows I can fit 3 car seats across the 2nd row. All kids in high back boosters - the outer seats are Maxi-Cosi Rodifix & the middle one is a Maxi-Cosi Rodi (not isofix) but is tatty so lookin to replace & could get slimmer booster if needed. I know we can take the seats to the show room & try to see if they fit but just wondered if anyone knew? Many thanks smile

fourlegstwolegs Tue 11-Feb-14 22:29:22

No idea...but imagine it will be quite tight!

TwittyMcTwitterson Wed 12-Feb-14 20:50:05

My CM had a y reg freelander and you can fit three 9-4yrs child seats in but only if you put a taller one in the middle so the sides basically overlapped. Halfords did it for her. That was a three door...

LovingTheSunshine Sun 16-Feb-14 09:51:03

Thank you that is good to know smile

UndoTyping Sat 15-Mar-14 23:22:57

I've got a freelander 2. It's tight with 3 high backs in the back and you really need to ensure you don't get buckle crunch.

I'm at a stage where maximum I have is 2 booster cushions plus one tall enough without and tray works. Failing that and in vet exceptional circumstances I out one extra in the passenger seat

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now