Join us at Workfest for expert advice on kickstarting your career ×

3 under 3 in the back- newly passed driver so nervous of driving big car!

(2 Posts)
katejm Thu 30-Jan-14 15:55:39

As the title says we are shortly to have another baby, I passed my test last week and am quite nervous of driving a big car. We don't have a massive budget so looking at something 2nd hand. My husband has a company car so he's ok but I need something for myself to fit carseats in the back. Currently my 23 month old and 3 and a bit year old have stage 2 (I think) seats but my 3 year old is at the weight for a high back booster.
Can anyone give me some hope and tell me they can fit 3 car seats in the back of a car that isn't huge. I have looked at the megane- is that doable? I am not keen on having a child in the front as it's not as safe.
Thanks in advance for your help

TwittyMcTwitterson Wed 12-Feb-14 21:24:39

Unfortunately I think you are going to need something like a golf plus/Megane scenic/xsara Picasso as small cars can barely get three ppl let alone three car seats.

On the plus side, if you have a big car you are more likely to cause injury than receive injury. It's a morbid plus size wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now