quashqai+2, any good?

(9 Posts)
sarahleanne Fri 01-Nov-13 21:45:11

We are thinking about buying one. Any good/bad experiences welcome smile
Also, is it ok on fuel? I don't want something that drinks fuel!
The one we are looking at is diesel.

Thanks in advance

JaquelineHyde Fri 01-Nov-13 21:51:30

If you need all the seats it's really not worth it, the space in the very back is appalling, my 7 year old could get in but couldn't move his feet or legs once in place.

The Quashqai is fabulous (which is why they have become so popular so quickly) but by squeezing an extra 2 seats in without actually extending the car at all they have ruined it as far as I am concerned.

sarahleanne Fri 01-Nov-13 21:57:50

Thanks for the reply. I'm glad you said its fabulous. The smaller seats in the back are not so much of an issue for us as I have a 5 yr old (who can sit in the normal seats), an almost 2 yr old and a baby due in January so technically with two little ones we may get more use out of the back seats.

Zombieminx Fri 01-Nov-13 21:59:12

My friend has one, and loves it.

sarahleanne Fri 01-Nov-13 22:17:09

grin another positive,great.Thanks zombie

ohnoherewego Sat 02-Nov-13 21:54:23

it is longer than the normal qashqai

JaquelineHyde Mon 04-Nov-13 16:13:37

211mm longer, so about this much

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and not really worth mentioning!

I would say it's not really a 7 seater at all but more an excellent 5 seater with a couple of toddler seats in the back. Also the middle seat in the middle row isn't a full size seat.

Other than that it is pretty damn good but no good for me as my 4 children, dh and I could never fit in it let alone fit any luggage in the back for holidays.

Gorran Tue 21-Jan-14 16:57:20

I've liked mine, it's nice to drive, decent position - not that economical on fuel tbh (I also have the diesel) but I do do a lot of around town driving. I echo the sentiments of the posters above regarding the +2 seats, they're very restricted for space and not suitable for adults at all. We're just about to change to an XC90 as we have number 3 on the way and need 3 proper seats across the back as well as a good size boot (we also have a dog) - the Qashqai+2 isn't really a 7 seater.

Dawndonnaagain Tue 21-Jan-14 17:00:43

I drive a normal Qashqai. I love it. It's reliable, good on fuel and comfortable and handles well.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now