Nissan X-Trail, Mitsubishi Outlander or Hyundai Ix35

(5 Posts)
sleepywombat Wed 23-Oct-13 11:36:32

Anybody have any opinions on any of these?

Looking for a car that will fit 3 baby seats in back & has fairly good fuel economy. After much consideration, this is my shortlist (am in Australia, so cannot consider European cars due to expense).

TIA!

Gruffalump Wed 23-Oct-13 19:39:55

I have an x trail, think they're great! Only have two baby seats in the back, so not sure about three...

Have had very few issues with the car, although the factory fitted cd player is notoriously rubbish.

The boot is giant. Mine has an enormous sun roof, like a landrover moon roof, which is great on a stuffy day. The air conditioning is good too.

lebasi Wed 23-Oct-13 19:43:58

I have an Outlander and love it! Great to drive, lots of space, good fuel economy (but then I had a Hilux Surf beforehand, so am starting from a low point of comparison....). Not sure of it's off-road capacity - doubt it will be as good as Hilux, but as our needs changed it became a much better choice all round.

CotedePablo Wed 23-Oct-13 19:47:38

I have an Outlander. A baby seat and two boosters fit nicely in the back, not sure if three baby seats would though. Quite nice to drive, comfy on long runs, though not the most exciting car I've ever had. Fairly economical.

sleepywombat Thu 24-Oct-13 01:04:53

Thank you! They both definitely fit 3 seats (although may have to invest in some narrower ones), as have checked it out!

Still really in 2 minds, but think I might go for the Outlander as have been told Nissan parts can be very expensive.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now