Take part in online car buying study and you could win £100 Amazon vouchers

(6 Posts)
AlexMumsnetCars (MNHQ) Thu 26-Sep-13 14:59:01

Our partners at What Car? are researching how parents use their smart phones, tablets, laptops and PCs when they're buying a new car, and are inviting Mumsnetters to take part in their online study conducted by market research company GfK. You'll start by completing a short online questionnaire to see if you're eligible to take part in the full study, and everyone who completes the questionnaire will be put forward for a prize draw to win £100 of Amazon vouchers. Deadline for all applicants is Tuesday, 8 October 2013, and the winner of the Amazon vouchers will be contacted a week later. To complete the questionnaire, click on six.surveys.com/projects/UKC131001081C/addrandom.asp.

Poledra Thu 26-Sep-13 15:51:31

Can I just clarify - when they say 'new' car in the survey, they mean an actual brand-new car rather than a used car which is new to you, yes?

Don't bother if you're not likely to buy a brand new car in the next three months. Regardless of the fact that it takes longer than that to choose a new car in most cases, and that some of us, myself included, like to keep up to date with new cars and spend time online on phones, tablets etc researching this, which is essentially what they want to know.

mummytime Thu 26-Sep-13 16:02:32

Doesn't like people who have Macs either smile

OatcakeCravings Thu 26-Sep-13 19:24:59

They want to install some software to monitor your Internet use - I declined!

Bugger that! Not so sorry I was rejected then.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now