All-new Citroen Grand C4 Picasso - MNers invited to exclusive private preview

(6 Posts)
AlexMumsnetCars (MNHQ) Thu 05-Sep-13 17:00:24

As Citroen prepares to launch its second-generation Grand C4 Picasso, our partners at What Car? are inviting parents to be the first to see the car first-hand. If you're in the market for a new seven-seat MPV that can fit many models of child seat three abreast across the middle row, and are free on the afternoon of Friday, 20 September to join the What Car? Reader Test Team in Teddington, West London, click on [http://www.whatcar.com/car-news/exclusive-2014-citroen-grand-c4-picasso-preview/1210224 this link] to find out how to take part.

Please could someone help Alex with his linkage?

smile

WMittens Fri 06-Sep-13 12:25:58

My two previous cars were C4 the Picasso Exclusive, I was looking forward to the launch of the new Picasso. Having had a close look at the new version I have to admit I was disappointed, the styling of the old version in my opinion is better and I feel that they missed a trick with this version. It could have looked much better visually and been better styled inside.

The new Ford S Max concept looks like the car the new Picasso should be. Perhaps that is where I will be looking in the future.

AlexMumsnetCars (MNHQ) Mon 09-Sep-13 10:38:22

Thanks WMittens. As you say, the link is here [crosses fingers that it works this time].

Yonihadtoask Fri 13-Sep-13 14:05:28

Only just seen this thread.

I love my Grand C4 Picasso, but am not in the market for trading it in yet. Only have 28,000 miles on a 4 yo car ):

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now