graco symbio b - small hatchbacks?

(5 Posts)
KatAndKit Mon 09-Sep-13 13:00:46

A ford ka does not have a very generous boot i don't think. The new fiestas are reasonable, or a ford focus.

KatAndKit Mon 09-Sep-13 12:59:32

I have the old style symbio, chassis is the same. If i take the back wheels off it only just goes in my polo. The carrycot did not fit in the boot so was only useful for putting car seat on chassis. The pushchair seat squuezes in if there is nothing else in the boot.

you need a smaller pushchair or bigger car. A small pushchair is cheaper than a bigger car!

Stacey2313 Wed 21-Aug-13 20:09:31

Thanks for reply think we going to have to look at bigger hatchback. So far have looked at Toyota yaris and ford ka

WMittens Wed 21-Aug-13 20:06:53

we are struggling to find a small hatchback that has room in the boot to fit the pram in. Does anyone have any ideas?

Look for a larger hatchback?

If a small hatchback doesn't meet your needs, you need to look at the next class up.

What are you classing as small? What have you looked at so far?

Stacey2313 Wed 21-Aug-13 19:19:23

i ladies,

Quick question I have recently purchased the graco symbio b and we love it and my partner has recently passed his driving test but we are struggling to find a small hatchback that has room in the boot to fit the pram
in. Does anyone have any ideas?
btw We are looking for something that isn't too expensive

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now