Small car that can occasionally squeeze 3 kids in back

(4 Posts)
chocolatecheesecake Mon 08-Jul-13 19:43:02

Thanks mercibucket. I hadn't realised about the booster seat/seatbelt point so that's really helpful. I'll check whether the polo has adjusters (DH is a vw fan).

Wmittens - the golf needs lots of repairs and as it's old has v high road tax. We need something reliable and cheap and it's starting to not deliver on that.

WMittens Fri 05-Jul-13 12:50:57

Why do you need to sell the Golf? It's not clear from your post.

mercibucket Fri 05-Jul-13 09:37:54

i have a peugeot 205 and they wouldnt fit

i still take 3 kids in the back though. we use seatbelt adjusters to move the seatbelt down to below neck level so they dont need booster seats

its only for short journeys, as obviously you dont get the side impact protection you get with full seats

chocolatecheesecake Fri 05-Jul-13 09:13:57

We need to sell our golf and are looking for a smaller car because its primarily used to go to the train station and nursery runs. However next year out eldest starts school and its likely we will want to share school runs with neighbours once or twice a week.

Is it possible to get two booster seats and a group one carseat in the back of a small car such as a polo? If so which car?

Or can we only do a four kid school run in our bigger car?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now