does this exist?

(11 Posts)
fairimum Thu 13-Jun-13 11:23:12

like a for galaxy but with 3 seats in the front and 3 seats in 2nd row (will remove 3rd row for dog cages) and with a sliding door??
thank you smile

Hardhaton Thu 13-Jun-13 11:28:40

Yes this is a fiat multipla! I loved mine!!!!!! But and this is a massive but! The sun roofs leak on all of them! And in the winter you need to wd40 the hand brake cables as they freeze! Other than that I loved her she was the most brilliant fun to drive!!! Now h has made me get a merc ml 4x4 sad
Cos it wasn't a manly car apparently

HarrietSchulenberg Thu 13-Jun-13 11:30:59

Yes, Multipla. But they look horrible and drive like garden sheds.

fairimum Thu 13-Jun-13 11:33:06

sad hmmm.... ideally need more boot space than that as have dogs and as they do flyball need to cage the rear really

Hardhaton Thu 13-Jun-13 11:34:20

Na the don't! I loved the fact it looked like a squashed frog!
The new ones don't have the bobbly bit on. It's a fiat its not supposed to drive well. ;)

Hardhaton Thu 13-Jun-13 11:34:51

How many dogs?

Hardhaton Thu 13-Jun-13 11:35:36

They really are quite big when u take the back seats out

fairimum Thu 13-Jun-13 11:39:08

how many rows of seats do they have then?

Hardhaton Thu 13-Jun-13 11:43:24

2, 3 seats in the front 3 in the back. Loads of leg room and and a big boot

fairimum Thu 13-Jun-13 11:48:28

don't thinkt hat is big enough for us then sad as we will ahve 4 dogs so looking at people carriers so can remove the back row of seats and still fit 2 adults, 3 children in and was hoping to find one where could ahve a space seat if ever needed!

AlexMumsnetCars (MNHQ) Thu 13-Jun-13 14:11:29

Take a look at our 10 best seven-seaters perhaps? Most of them have three seats in a row with an extra pair behind that you can fold flat when you don't need them. There are used versions out there of almost all of them that would save you a fair bit even at just six months old.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now