Small car for second run around car - need to fit in 3 car seats. Suggestions?

(4 Posts)

I can park it fine and I only passed my test 6 months ago grin sandero under six grand. The link is to the mobile site as I am on my phone but you get the idea. We have the mid range model as the base one only comes in white and has no stereo.

The boot space is amazing for the size of the car so a pram chassis shouldn't be a problem.

We've only had it a few weeks though so I can't comment on long term stuff but I'd imagine it will have very very little resale value as it is so cheap to begin with but we are planning to keep ours until it dies hopefully in the very far off future

dinkystinky Tue 07-May-13 17:13:17

That does sound cheap! Is it easy to park? Am rubbish at parking - hence the need for a small car!

We have a Dacia Sandero. It can do three car sears across the back and a full six person Aldi shop in the boot. We have two high backed boosters and a maxi cosi priori for our DCs snug but totally doable.

It is £25 quid a year tax and cost as much as a second hand fiesta. I chuffing love it and it is brand new grin you just have to put up with the James May "Great news" quips from Top Gear watchers.

dinkystinky Tue 07-May-13 15:49:00

We need to invest in a small car for our second family car to do the school run/run errands. I need it to be small, fuel efficient, not too expensive to insure or tax. I will have 7 year old in a booster seat, a 4 year old in a booster seat of sorts and a baby in a rear facing car seat. I need to be able to fit the pram chassis in the boot. Any thoughts?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now