Do you own a Toyota Prius, Mercedes B-Class or Lexus RX? Would you like to star in What Car? magazine - and win £50 in Amazon vouchers?

(8 Posts)
AlexMumsnetCars (MNHQ) Mon 22-Apr-13 11:47:45

Sorry we haven't been able to rustle up more of an incentive on this occasion. I hope we still might hear from Mumsnetters who would like to take part - the photo shouldn't take longer than 45 mins and it can be done right outside your home at a time to suit you, so it's pretty straightforward and convenient.

motherinferior Fri 19-Apr-13 21:56:47

Sweetie, we've already been in What Car. grin. Gallingly, Mr Inferior is far prouder of this than our starring appearances in the Guardian, too.

AnneEyhtMeyer Fri 19-Apr-13 20:32:33

God the press have been giving £50 of vouchers for at least 20 years. Where's the nod to inflation?

AvrilPoisson Fri 19-Apr-13 18:09:30

and whyare the buttons on cars more 'masculine' red? hmm

AvrilPoisson Fri 19-Apr-13 18:07:41

Well... particularly if it's less than 3 years old!

To be honest, if you can afford any of those cars, £50 vouchers is really stingy...
wink

Ah, I'd do this but its a company car and I don't think my employers would be very happy about it being published in a magazine without their press office being involved sad

AlexMumsnetCars (MNHQ) Thu 18-Apr-13 15:00:55

Mumsnet Cars' motoring partners, What Car?, are looking for owners of three particular cars to take part in a feature in What Car? magazine. They want to hear from owners who are enjoying a positive overall experience from running a Toyota Prius, Mercedes B-Class or Lexus RX that's no more than three years old.

As well as hearing why your Prius/B-Class/RX is great to own, they'll need to come to your home or workplace in the next two weeks to photograph you with your car, ideally with any family members who travel in it on a regular basis.

In return you'll get the fame and glory that comes with having your words and picture published in a best-selling motoring magazine, plus £50 of Amazon vouchers.

If you'd like to take part, email alex.newby@haymarket.com at What Car? with the following details:

• Your name
• Address
• Email address
• Mobile phone number
• Exact make and model of car, including year of registration
• What sort of journeys you use your car for

If you are selected, What Car? will get in touch within one working day to hear why you rate your car, and arrange your photo.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now