Punto evo

(9 Posts)
ALittleBitOfMagic Sun 14-Apr-13 21:35:42

Looking at a 1.3 diesel punto Evo . It's at a really good price (about 3k cheaper than an equal fiesta)

Are they good runners?
Are they expensive to repair (tyres etc)
What is blue and me ?

And materialistic I know but do they come with a folding key blush
Tia smile

jaik Sun 14-Apr-13 22:05:02

several friends, on car based forums own and run long termers, they all pretty much like them. relatively cheap to run, tyres, etc are the same as for any other car. Blue and me is the system that connect the ICE to your phone, calls, and texts I believe get routed through the speakers and display.

just asked a mate who had one, his did have a foldy key

ALittleBitOfMagic Sun 14-Apr-13 22:06:35

Thank you smile

ALittleBitOfMagic Sun 14-Apr-13 23:19:02

Also how big is the boot ? Needs to fit an iCandy apple in it grin

jaik Mon 15-Apr-13 14:51:10

no idea, they were all single blokes! best to try www.fiat forum.com they have a massive punto section, someone in there is bound to know.

StuffezLaYoni Tue 16-Apr-13 20:27:58

I have a punto Evo but it's a petrol so perhaps not so helpful advice! It is really economical - I drive about 15 miles a week and put in 20 to 25 quid of petrol, never more.
Love the folding key, too! Boot is a fair size though not huge, but the rear seats fold down to make a pretty big space. I love it!

WMittens Tue 16-Apr-13 20:45:10

It is really economical - I drive about 15 miles a week and put in 20 to 25 quid of petrol, never more.

That works out at under 4mpg - not particularly economical wink

StuffezLaYoni Tue 16-Apr-13 22:16:13

Oh crap - 150 miles!

ALittleBitOfMagic Wed 17-Apr-13 10:07:56

Ah if only we only drove 15 miles a week gringrin

£25 for 150 miles is good going though grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now