Nissan Note diesel estate or Skoda Fabia diesel estate?

(3 Posts)
DottyDot Sun 07-Apr-13 21:25:16

Hi - have put this in MN 'other' but might get a response here as well! I'm getting a car via our work's car salary sacrifice scheme and the choice I've got based on what I can afford and wanting a car to accommodate 2 x boys + enough bootspace for camping gear is either the Nissan Note diesel estate or the Skoda Fabia diesel estate. I have no experience of either - we've got a Peugeot 306 which we've had for years and has now died...

I want to order the car tomorrow (!) so any advice much appreciated. I think I'm going to go for the Skoda but would be grateful for any thoughts before I press the button..!

upinthehills Sun 07-Apr-13 22:27:20

I would go for the Fabia - never seen a Note estate - didn't know they made them I can't imagine there are many people put there that have one so you prob won't get much advice here.

I think you need to do a bit more research online - has the Note got enough power - it is a small car in the non estate format. Look at NCAP safety score too. The Fabia will be well built as is basically at VW i think.

DottyDot Mon 08-Apr-13 18:32:17

Eek! So we've gone for the Skoda Roomster! grin. Went to see the Fabia estate and it's OK but we saw the Roomster and love how bonkers it looks..! Slightly more expensive but hey, who needs food...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now