really need advice

(4 Posts)
FullOfChoc Sun 31-Mar-13 18:24:20

Will you need to fit another adult into it?

I had a renault cleo (with back doors) and I managed ok with it, 3 small children, but we have another car - big estate. Boot space pretty good for a small car, big pushchair and shopping squished in (once rear parcel shelf removed).

You are going to need to put 3 car seats in your car for quite a while. So it seems like a bigger car would make life easier. Maybe Astra/Focus sized? Definitely one with rear doors, will make life so much easier.
If it's just going to do mainly short journeys a small engine will keep petrol costs down.

Have you seen anything you like the look of?

Joycey29 Fri 29-Mar-13 21:02:59

Ford fiesta and buy a Multimac seat.
Had three under four on my Multimac and loved it x

AlexMumsnetCars (MNHQ) Mon 25-Mar-13 15:51:21

Hi there llightfoot

Sorry you haven't received any responses so far. Sounds like you've got a lot on your plate but if you could just let us know how much money you have to spend on your car and, perhaps, whether you have a preference for new vs used, then I expect the answers will start flowing. 

llightfoot Fri 22-Mar-13 20:26:39

can anyone recomend a good family car i have a one year old and twin newborns i have never had a car before and dnt have a clue about them also can any recomend a cae insurance company for a first time drive am worried i wont be able to get insurance for a family car as it will be my first car any help would be much apreciated thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now