range rover sport

(5 Posts)
bourneagain Sat 16-Mar-13 14:36:41

Hi,

I have been searching the forum hoping to find families that own a range rover sport and have a forward facing seat configured in the middle/centre seat in the back. I haven't found any so far so just going to ping hello in here and see if anyone can recommend any models?

We would like to retain the two adult seats on either side for passengers basically. thanks a bunch

AlexMumsnetCars (MNHQ) Wed 20-Mar-13 15:31:30

Hi bourneagain

Sorry you've not yet had any responses yet. It might help if you gave us all an idea of what you really need to know – is there something about the Range Rover Sport's centre seat that makes it different from other five-seater cars?

CMOTDibbler Wed 20-Mar-13 15:35:59

I've got a Disco 3, and theres loads of room in the back even with two full child seats in the back for another adult. The model wouldn't make any difference to how it worked out imo

Gigondas Wed 20-Mar-13 15:37:22

Sorry no help here as only person I know is getting rid of their range rover sport as isn't space enough across back for 3 kids seats that they need.

goingupinfumes Fri 22-Mar-13 13:39:59

Isn't the sport the same back seat as the disco 3? I have the disco 3 and have just test drove a sport this morning and it all looked the same? why don't you go and test one out at a dealers and check?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now