Back to square one. Clearly we're doomed.

(3 Posts)
Choccyjules Sat 02-Feb-13 22:34:51

We have been looking for a car for about 5/6 months.

Spent so many weekends test-driving cars we were both getting fed up; we narrowed it down and down and finally got to the S max.

Test drove that today. DH thought it was fine. I found the driving positing strangely high and the visibility a bit poor. Am so cross with myself!

Dysgu Sat 02-Feb-13 22:57:42

What are your requirements?

We have recently changed our car as we needed something bigger to fit three DC easily in one row. After much research - done mainly by DP and my dad - we settled on a Toyota Corolla Verso. It is great - plenty of space (can be 5 or 7 seater) and visibility is very good. It is quite high I guess although not so much it seems strange and is lovely to drive. It not an MOV that feels huge either.

Choccyjules Sun 03-Feb-13 15:17:21

Hi,
We currently have an estate and DH wants a lot of load room for going to the tip etc. We ruled out the C Max as he didn't like that the back seats didn't fold flat away.
We would love three full seats across the back or a 7 seater (which are generally just 6) to give that option occasionally.
We also want decent leg room in the back for when adults are with us (not that often, admittedly).
Will have a look at the toyota. Today DH was looking at some kind of honda estate...
JUles

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now