Volvo xc90 integrated booster

(7 Posts)
babyblabber Thu 13-Dec-12 17:02:43

That should read car seat safety nut!

babyblabber Thu 13-Dec-12 17:01:02

Kids will be 3.5, 1 & newborn but am a car seat safety but so will be keeping the 1 year old rear facing til she's 3/4. This means her car seat has to go in the middle row and the seat it's on can't be moved and the baby will be in a maxi cosi with isofix base so won't be able to get at the back row through that seat either.

I guess I could but the 3 year old in via the boot into one of the back row if I leave the other one down but I'd prefer to have him in the middle row (not sure how he'd take to being in thr back on his own) even of it means he'll have to climb over the isofix base to get in. Would ideally leave the last row down and have a big boot.

Trying to find the perfect car for 3 little ones is not easy!!!

Pendipidy Thu 13-Dec-12 12:21:50

yes. and yes, don't forget the two seats in the boot. You can get a car seat in them, but you do have to do a bit of climbing in and out!

Charleymouse Thu 13-Dec-12 12:07:11

I have one and DD 8 uses the booster seat daily.
She is tall for her age and has no problems, the 5 and 3 year old are in age/size appropriate boosters either side.
You also have the third row of seats and could put one car seat in the back row.

What age are the kids?

babyblabber Thu 13-Dec-12 12:00:32

Thanks, thought it was too good to be true!

Next question then, do you think I'd fit a booster in the middle between an infant seat & a second stage?!

Pendipidy Wed 12-Dec-12 22:01:04

we have one but to be honest i only use the integrated booster for giving a lift to a school friend or something. i wouldn't use it for use every day. it wouldn't be comfortable for a long journey. it makes the seat half the depth as the end near the foot well folds up kind of to the end next to the back of the seat. it also has no padding on the side s or anywhere, just like a mini normal seat.

babyblabber Wed 12-Dec-12 17:46:48

In the hunt for a car that will fit 3 kids and is hopefully not a people carrier.

Just found out the xc90 has an integrated booster in the middle back seat. Is this right? Is it a proper booster? DS would be 3.5, nearly 4 so was thinking he'd need a high backed booster, am I wrong, could he sit in the integrated booster?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now