what do people think of the Peugeot 307sw 7seater...?

(5 Posts)
WMittens Sat 08-Dec-12 02:10:39

the only thing to watch out for is the fuel additive

What fuel additive does it need?

SquishyCinnamonSwirls Fri 07-Dec-12 17:33:59

I drive a 2004, 307 estate (7 seater) 2.0 hdi. I LOVE it. It's the most economical, efficient car I've owned and it helps make my life easier on a daily basis. I childmind, and sometimes end up at school getting a frantic phonecall from a parent that they can't make it and can I grab their kids for them. It suits my needs.
It costs £130 in tax a year, insurance is good and fuel economy being a diesel is great. Costs £70 for a tank and I get approx 600 miles out of it. Ours has the panoramic roof which is nice, it's got some good gadgets on it that I like and it drives really nicely. Tyres aren't ridiculously expensive, the only thing to watch out for is the fuel additive. Can be a bit pricey, just check when it was last refilled before buying.

I took all the seats out the other day to fit something in and was surprised how cavernous the space inside was. I've driven a lot of different cars but this is one that I'll be hanging onto.

paddingtonbear1 Fri 07-Dec-12 17:26:57

My dad has one - he says he's been happy with it so far. He doesn't need the extra seats (they just stay in the garage), but we find the extra space v useful when we all go away as we can fit all our bikes (4 including dd's) in the back with the seats down! It's economical and drives fine. I find it easier to park than my Audi smile Dad's last car was also a 307 and he had no major problems with it.

bangersnmash Tue 04-Dec-12 13:42:16

Can't really comment on that exact model but I had a 307 and it was the worst car I've ever had . Terrible build quality with things literally falling of it . It was only 9 months old when I bought it too . Would avoid Peugeot like the plague now .

whatdoithinknow Sun 02-Dec-12 01:28:48

Just that really? We are looking at a 2l second hande one as we only need extra seats v occasionally and I just like how it is slightly bigger than an estate..what do people think of these to drive and maintain? Its diesel many thanks..

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now