Smallest car for 3DCs

(9 Posts)

Haven't checked stats but but Dacia Sandero(?) worth a look.

WMittens Tue 16-Oct-12 13:14:06

It's the same as the VW Up! and Seat Mii, I just suggested the Skoda as it's probably the cheapest. There are differences in spec I believe, other than that it's whichever you like the look of most. I think there are some very cheap lease deals on them at the moment (certainly the Up!).

MariosTash Mon 15-Oct-12 23:46:15

Will have a look at those WMittens as not a model I'm familiar with

WMittens Sun 14-Oct-12 20:46:45

Skoda Citigo?

MariosTash Sun 14-Oct-12 19:38:45

My DH has a yaris but i'm thinking of getting the hybrid. DH is just worried that we need at least one 'family' sized car.

TheAngelshavetheOod Sun 14-Oct-12 19:27:59

We have 2 cars now but use that one most as its much cheaper to run. Theres masses of Yaris fans on here too!

MariosTash Sun 14-Oct-12 19:16:34

TheAngel that's what i'm thinking, the majority of the time i'm in the car alone. Really tempted to get a small car and save money...

TheAngelshavetheOod Sun 14-Oct-12 19:03:08

I had 3 in a Yaris. Too tight for holidays but otherwise fine ( that's with a pram too

MariosTash Sun 14-Oct-12 18:15:29

I'm due to renew my lease car at work and I want to get the smallest car possible. I currently have a Toyota Verso but we really don't need athe boot space anymore. My DC are age 7, 6 and 3.

I'd be choosing something like a yaris if I could get away with it. Any ideas?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now