Smallest car for 3DCs

(9 Posts)
MariosTash Sun 14-Oct-12 18:15:29

I'm due to renew my lease car at work and I want to get the smallest car possible. I currently have a Toyota Verso but we really don't need athe boot space anymore. My DC are age 7, 6 and 3.

I'd be choosing something like a yaris if I could get away with it. Any ideas?

TheAngelshavetheOod Sun 14-Oct-12 19:03:08

I had 3 in a Yaris. Too tight for holidays but otherwise fine ( that's with a pram too

MariosTash Sun 14-Oct-12 19:16:34

TheAngel that's what i'm thinking, the majority of the time i'm in the car alone. Really tempted to get a small car and save money...

TheAngelshavetheOod Sun 14-Oct-12 19:27:59

We have 2 cars now but use that one most as its much cheaper to run. Theres masses of Yaris fans on here too!

MariosTash Sun 14-Oct-12 19:38:45

My DH has a yaris but i'm thinking of getting the hybrid. DH is just worried that we need at least one 'family' sized car.

WMittens Sun 14-Oct-12 20:46:45

Skoda Citigo?

MariosTash Mon 15-Oct-12 23:46:15

Will have a look at those WMittens as not a model I'm familiar with

WMittens Tue 16-Oct-12 13:14:06

It's the same as the VW Up! and Seat Mii, I just suggested the Skoda as it's probably the cheapest. There are differences in spec I believe, other than that it's whichever you like the look of most. I think there are some very cheap lease deals on them at the moment (certainly the Up!).

Haven't checked stats but but Dacia Sandero(?) worth a look.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now