expecting DC3 in December, need larger car - help please!

(6 Posts)
OnlyWantsOne Fri 21-Sep-12 11:46:37

i have a touran, and three in the back

an isofix baby maxi cosi, a ERF besafe izi & a britak hiback booster

plus a phil & teds and a dog in the boot smile

KMR281 Fri 21-Sep-12 11:44:22

thanks guys, I'll check those out and see what's available to buy round here.

RikersBeard Thu 20-Sep-12 20:48:54

If you want 7 seats, I love Ford S-max

EasyFromNowOn Thu 20-Sep-12 20:45:38

I think you'd have to try one with the seats you have/are planning to use. The VW isn't quite as spacious inside as it first appears.

You might want to look at something like the Vauxhall Zafira or the Renault Grand Scenic, where you get 7 seats and still some boot space, although with the Zafira you can get 1 infant carrier and 2 basic boosters in, as long as your infant carrier isn't huge. They are plentiful among used cars, although the Zafira is probably more reliable than the Scenic, which has wonderfully French electrics

RikersBeard Thu 20-Sep-12 20:38:30

How about something like a Meriva or a C-Max?

KMR281 Thu 20-Sep-12 09:53:31

hi, we have a very old (T reg) nissan primera just now, but it won't fit three kids in the back. We need a cheap, reliable car that will fit three kids in the back (baby plus two on boosters) as well as general family gubbins in the back. We only run one car, and it's just me that drives, and I'm only 5'2".
DH is keep on a VW Sharan, but it looks totally massive. What do you reckon to a VW Touran??

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now