Peugeot 5008

(3 Posts)
bea Sun 12-Aug-12 15:06:32

Do these cars exist...??? have been reading reviews (looking into replacing our zafira) and this definitely looks like a winner... however I have never seen one in real life!!!? Have been looking in car parks (was at national trust yesterday! Though I would deffo see one there!)... scoping out every car in a drive way/parked/whizzes by me!

Went to peugeot garage today ... they didn't have one in! Looked at teh Used Peugeot showroom next door... they didn't have one!

Sigh! I think they are non existant... maybe a myth?

Tell me if you actually have one... and are they as lovely and super as they seem to be! smile

kerpob Mon 20-Aug-12 20:13:21

I did a test drive in one yesterday. The very back seats to me look a bit flimsy and very close to the rear of the car if you were rear shunted so for that reason we are not going to go for it. It drove well and I would have been happy with it but we are definitely in the territory of a fixed seat 7 seater so will probably go for the ford galaxy.

We looked at one - it felt really empty and flimsy, nothing felt like it was well made. We looked at the top of the range one and were not really sure where the extra money was going. We decided to spend the same money on an older S-max.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now