Kia Sportage v Hyundai ix35

(7 Posts)
givemeaclue Wed 28-Nov-12 20:40:55

welcome any experiences as we are thinking of getting a Hyundai ix35

lapsedorienteerer Sat 28-Jul-12 18:24:55

I've just bought the Hyundai ix35, so recently that I yet to collect it grin. I too couldn't decide however the top of the range Hyundai has a better spec and managed to get an ex demonstrator with all the extras already added.

IceCubes Sat 28-Jul-12 17:24:22

I've got a Sportage... Love it! Only criticism is that getting 3x car seats in the back is a bit of a squeeze but doable. It really is a lovely car.

C0smos Sat 28-Jul-12 15:55:19

They are essentially the same car, so just pick which one has the best features for you, I went with the ix35 as I wanted the parking camera, I love it

WMittens Sat 28-Jul-12 15:32:37

Kia is part-owned by Hyundai, the Sportage shares a platform with the ix35 (the previous generation did at any rate, no reason to believe they haven't been developed in parallel) and it uses Hyundai engines. They're basically the same car.

Go with whichever one looks the best to you, or which you can get the best deal on.

LuckyLuckyMe Fri 27-Jul-12 09:49:05

Bump.

LuckyLuckyMe Fri 27-Jul-12 00:36:52

Hi.
I'm buying a car in the next few days. (Am v excited) I have it narrowed down to the Kia Sportage or Hyundai ix35. They are very similar and I have test driven both but I just can't decide.

Does anyone have any thoughts?
Thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now