This topic is for discussing car seats. If you want to buy and sell car seats, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Thinking about buying a Graco car seat, what are your opinions?

(3 Posts)
Lara55 Tue 29-Nov-16 11:58:14

Never bought anything from Graco before and not really sure what their products are like.

Have you bought anything from Graco before? If so, what made you choose them? If not, who did you go with instead?

whoateallthejaffacakes Wed 30-Nov-16 07:48:38

no we choose maxi cosi and joie

AliceMum09 Wed 30-Nov-16 13:08:04

I wouldn't buy Graco, my opinion is based only on the rubbishness of their high backed boosters (flimsy and offer no side impact protection. In the ADAC tests the results were the same - crap - whether the removable back section was attached to the seat or not).

I'd go for Britax, Maxi Cosi or Joie, who all manufacture their own seats and who carry out their own crash tests to ensure their seats offer lots more protection than just the basic standards required by the regulations. Although to be fair I'm not sure whether Graco make their own seats or whether they are just made in a factory somewhere and given a Graco cover.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now