This topic is for discussing car seats. If you want to buy and sell car seats, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Group 0/1 Car Seat Travel System Compatible

(3 Posts)
user1479759790 Mon 21-Nov-16 20:27:56

Hi all, i'm looking for a group 0/1 (up to four years) isofix car seat which is travel system compatible (preferably with an Oyster 2). Does such a thing exist with or without adapters?

I'd like to be able to lift the seat out of the car and onto the pram if my LO is sleeping.

Thanks!

SweepTheHalls Mon 21-Nov-16 20:29:28

Only the group 0 only seats go on prams I'm afraid. That's because by the time they grow out of them, baby + seat weigh a tonne!

AliceMum09 Mon 21-Nov-16 21:41:58

I had a Group 0+&1 combination car seat for all my babies (like the reply above states they don't fit on prams to make a travel system, they stay fixed in the car) and I just lifted them out asleep right from birth. They soon got used to it!

Car seats are safety items for the car, it's better to have a pram they can stretch out in rather than leaving the baby/toddler in a car seat for long periods.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now