This topic is for discussing car seats. If you want to buy and sell car seats, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Joie Trillo car seat? Is it ok?

(3 Posts)
rrra Tue 15-Mar-16 11:22:23

I ordered a Joie Trillo LX seat, which I was happy with. It was a bargain price so thought it may have been a mistake. It was and I got a standard Joie Trillo. I've been offered the option to keep it with a further discount. Which haven't reviewed this seat. Any ideas where I can get safety info? Was thinking of keeping it for grandparents car, so only occasional use. Thanks!

GunShotResidue Tue 15-Mar-16 11:26:09

I we have the trillo shield, but you only use the shield but when using it as a group 1 seat. Using it as a group 2/3 is, I believe, the same as having a normal trillo. Which have reviewed the trillo shield so you might be able to get some info from that.

AliceMum09 Tue 15-Mar-16 22:52:29

The Trillo is often recommended by child seat safety experts as a very good high backed booster. I'd consider buying it if I were looking to buy another high backed booster.

I have a Joie Stages seat, and in terms of quality it's easily as good as all the Britax seats I've owned.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now