This topic is for discussing car seats. If you want to buy and sell car seats, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Joie i-Anchor - any recommendations please?

(5 Posts)
MyMeMy Fri 08-Aug-14 12:16:15

I'm looking for an ERF seat for my granddaughter who is reaching the limits of her Maxi-Cosi Pebble - has to be securable with a seat belt as I have isofix points but other grandparents don't.

This looks like a good reasonably priced option, but I'd really appreciate thoughts from anyone who might own one

www.mothercare.com/Joie-i-Anchor-i-Size-Combination-Car-Seat/650788,default,pd.html

AliceMum09 Fri 08-Aug-14 12:59:49

It seems to get good reviews, but you do know you have the buy the base separately on top of the cost of the seat don't you?

The base can be fitted with ISOFIX or the seatbelt so it will suit everybody.

MyMeMy Fri 08-Aug-14 14:09:47

Thanks Alice, I discovered that you had to also buy the base about 30 seconds after posting!

Still seems like it could be good value at £260 for both (compared to the eye watering prices on some ERF seats), just want to be sure that I'm not compromising on safety and wondering whether there are any better seats out there in the same price bracket?

Laquila Sat 13-Sep-14 20:29:41

I tried this today but would love to hear anyone else's reviews. MyMeMy did you end up going for this one?

Laquila Fri 19-Sep-14 09:39:56

Hopeful bump smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now