This topic is for discussing car seats. If you want to buy and sell car seats, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

ERF experts!

(7 Posts)
Lalalablah Sat 19-Jul-14 15:35:34

We are after a second ERF seat for DC number 2. I would like a seat that doesn't rest on the adult seat in front as the driver seat will be moving a lot and I don't want to readjust the car seat every time the driver seat is moved IYSWIM. DC1s seat rests on the passenger seat which remains in the same place.

Any ideas/reccomendations? No limit on budget. I had considered the besafe iZi but I think that has to lean on the seat on front?

Oodlives Sat 19-Jul-14 15:40:26

There's a britax one with a leg. Can't remember it's band off hand though

I've got a Britax Dualfix and I love it, it has a support leg so doesn't rest on the seat in front. It swivels to easily get dd in and faces both ways if I ever want to put her ff (no chance at the moment, she's nearly 2 and happy to rear face), and I've recently discovered that the covers are a dream to remove and replace unlike the maxi cosi I had for dd1. If you don't have isofix Britax also sell the Maxway that doesn't swivel smile

Oodlives Sat 19-Jul-14 22:07:54

That's what I was trying to think of! The max way!

Lalalablah Sun 20-Jul-14 00:35:56

Brilliant thank you both!! I shall look into the dual fix smile

katandkits Tue 22-Jul-14 17:56:26

Klippan seats are great. I have a kiss and a triofix.

lisared Thu 24-Jul-14 10:45:02

I have the Joie i-Anchor and it fixes with isofix and load leg so doesn't touch the seat in front.

Plenty of room for my 22 month dd, lasts rf up to 4 and I got it for around £260 I think. Would definitely recommend!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now