This topic is for discussing car seats. If you want to buy and sell car seats, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Upright toddler seat, does such a thing exist?

(6 Posts)
simplynails Tue 13-May-14 21:52:22

Hi, my dd is 19 months old and has been in a Britax eclipse car seat since about 10 months and has been fine. The thing I've notice over the last few months is that she has her head forwards all the time (not trying to get out) but trying to sit up straight. She isn't slumped or anything, just wished the back of the seat was more upright. I assume this is a safety thing, so is there anything that is more upright for her age?
Thanks all.

hellymelly Tue 13-May-14 21:54:23

My dd has the rear facing Britax two way. This is a really upright seat. I am not sure if your dd is rear facing as I don't know the seat you have, but anyway my dd has just turned 7, but has been in this seat for a few years now.

McPhee Tue 13-May-14 21:55:57

The Britax Prince isn't as reclined as the Eclipse. I've got the first class plus, which isn't much different to the Eclipse, so I know what you mean!

simplynails Tue 13-May-14 22:01:19

Thanks so much for the replies. Unfortunately it isn't rear facing Hellymelly.
I did wonder if the prince looked more upright. My sister has this, so can easily look, thanks for that.

simplynails Tue 13-May-14 22:03:41

Sorry hellymelly just re read your post, do you mean the two way is more upright when forward facing?

hellymelly Tue 13-May-14 23:02:19

I don't have the two way ff, so I don't know, but it is very upright as a rear facing seat, and rear facing is safer.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now