Note: This topic is for discussing car seats. If you want to buy and sell car seats, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQa> section. If you see buying and selling in this topic, please feel free to report it. Thanks, MNHQ.

123 isofix seats

(3 Posts)
HiccupHaddockHorrendous Sat 12-Apr-14 08:42:57

Can anyone recommend a stage 123 isofix seat please?

I'm a cm and currently have a Britax stage 1, 2 x evolva 123+, graco hbb and 2 x booster cushions.

Is there an isofix version of the evolva? Or something similar? I was hoping to spend approx £100 per seat (looking to replace 2 x evolva) but I think this is unlikely after doing a bit of searching online.

MisForMumNotMaid Sat 12-Apr-14 17:37:06

I can only recommend the one i'm familiar with which is a Jane montecarlo R1 plus nearer to 200 but i love it. I think i paid about £160 but its the best seat i've owned by far.

My youngest had it from 2. She was a wriggler but there are no shoulder straps so you can't wriggle out of this one. Its so quick to put her into and lift her out from when she's asleep because theres no awkward unknotting of arms from shoulder straps.

When she's not with me I can sit anyone of my other DC/ nephews/ nieces in the seat because its a one click mechanism to adjust the headrest and convert from a stage one to a high back booster with the seatbelt. Its the fought over chair. - the DC call it the arm chair.

Halfords sometimes have a buy one get one half price offer on car seats that might be worth looking out for.

HiccupHaddockHorrendous Sat 12-Apr-14 17:54:59

Thanks for the reply smile

I dismissed that type of seat because all the reviews I read said that this type only worked with children who hadn't previously used a harness-type ff seat and that the dc refused to sit in the seat.

I really like how easy it looks to fit and not having to faff with arms in and out of harnesses would be a big bonus. I shall put it back on the lst of possibilities grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now