This topic is for discussing car seats. If you want to buy and sell car seats, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Maxi cosi Rodi or britax

(4 Posts)
MaMattoo Sun 16-Mar-14 04:30:07

Help me!!! Maxi cosi rodi seems to be a popular choice for quite a few people on amazon, however which mag rates it low as it's safe only with isofix which our car doesn't have.
I have a tall child (99 centile) and am paranoid about car safety as have been in a horrific crash myself.
Is britax kidplus XP sict the best one to have?? I am lost as seats have ratings and then the isofix or seat belt argument confuses the rating for me.
What do you think??

toomuchcoffeetoomuchwine Sun 16-Mar-14 07:25:30

The Britax Kidfix XP sict came top in Which's testing. It is quite big though.

If you want to read the Which test reports you can sign up for a free 30 day trial for free. I read them all before buying my car seat. Also worth reading their 'Don't buy' car seat article, a couple of makes I thought to be reputable make some real rubbish it seems.

toomuchcoffeetoomuchwine Sun 16-Mar-14 07:26:22

(The Which.co.uk website allows to to serch by age range an fitting method too).

MaMattoo Sun 16-Mar-14 07:27:06

Thanks!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now