Note: This topic is for discussing car seats. If you want to buy and sell car seats, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQa> section. If you see buying and selling in this topic, please feel free to report it. Thanks, MNHQ.

Britax DUALFIX in a Bmw Z4

(6 Posts)
TheBigSleep Thu 27-Feb-14 21:46:16

Hi
Does anyone know if I can fit a DUALFIX in the front seat of a new version BMW Z4? This is a 2 seater car, so is this even allowed?
Thanks in advance
Will

Isisizzie Fri 28-Feb-14 14:58:17

It's not on the fitting list on Britax's website.

TheBigSleep Fri 28-Feb-14 15:39:50

And Britax have told me they haven't tested it. I was wondering if anyone had any real life experience of it.

TwittyMcTwitterson Sun 02-Mar-14 17:57:26

Sounds like a really practical family car wink

I'd advise going to your local mothercare/kiddicare etc and getting them to fit one in. Best way to tell. grin

crashbangboom Sun 02-Mar-14 22:13:01

I wouldn't advise mothercare/kiddicare to be honest. The experience they have of ERF is very limited.

An independent like in car safety centre or securatot will have experience of 2 seaters.

Do you even have isofix in front seat?

TwittyMcTwitterson Sat 08-Mar-14 12:58:44

Really??? Oh dear. I know halfords are terrible. They fitted my friends seat that fits both ways forward facing for a two month old and told her it was meant to be like that and perfectly safe! shock

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now