This topic is for discussing car seats. If you want to buy and sell car seats, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Multimac - inserts for Minimac baby seats?

(4 Posts)
EeeekItsTwins Tue 18-Feb-14 09:33:34

Hi,

We are expecting twins and have 2 young dc already. We've ordered a 4-seater Multimac as this was the only solution for us after much searching/measuring/trying new cars!

Anyway we don't have the Multimac yet, but all the pics I've seen of the infant Minimac seats look like there's not really any head support for small babies and I've read the seats are quite upright (I think you can use them as ERF?).
Wondered if anyone's used a Minimac and could tell me if they come with any kind of insert, or what would be the best type to buy? I guess I'd need something more than just a headhugger for the first few weeks?

I will ask Multimac too, but would be good to hear from people that have used the seats what worked best.

Thanks !

EeeekItsTwins Thu 20-Feb-14 07:29:31

Anyone? I know relatively few people use Multimacs, but I have seen old threads on them.

EeeekItsTwins Wed 12-Mar-14 12:36:09

One last bump! Anyone used the minimac seats - did you use an insert with them, and what worked best?

Thanks!

crashbangboom Wed 12-Mar-14 19:06:39

Agree they look very upright. What did multimac say?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now