Note: This topic is for discussing car seats. If you want to buy and sell car seats, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQa> section. If you see buying and selling in this topic, please feel free to report it. Thanks, MNHQ.

Hauck Varioguard?

(5 Posts)
Riceball Mon 16-Dec-13 20:25:42

Has anyone tried this seat? I'm looking for an ERF seat for my 16 month old DD. At the moment she's in a maxi cosi cabriofix. She's currently 10kilos but her head is quite close to the top of the seat.

I am on a tight budget and the varioguard looks good for the price but I can't find many reviews. Is the recline a bit steep for an older child? What is the leg room like?

Replies gratefully received.

oadcb Sun 22-Dec-13 20:16:38

have you looked at rearfacingtoddlers.com she has pics of her older children in it on her facebook page.

Riceball Sun 29-Dec-13 20:08:39

Thanks for the reply. It's difficult to tell from pics. Can't decide between this and Joie stages.

Riceball Tue 31-Dec-13 17:21:17

Just to update.
I contacted the person at Rearfacingtoddlers.com and she was really helpful. Looks like it's just a question of fit and logistics really.
Thanks oadcb

oadcb Tue 31-Dec-13 21:58:56

You're welcome. Glad she was able to help.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now